15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET
Assassin's Creed Unity T-Shirt Design Contest

DBH Promotion project!

CatPrime
posted by CatPrime • 3 years ago

Yo! My upcoming Final Major Project in 3D Design will be shown at an exhibition here in the UK at my college’s multi-use facility called the Artrix. It will be hosting the 2011 End-of-Year show between tomorrow night and 17th June and will feature the year’s worth of work from students at my level (Higher National Diploma) and National Diploma.

As I have since moved towards graphic and illustrative design I have chosen to design and create a faux shop display designated for a specific space of the exhibition space inside the Artrix. I have also chosen a brand to exhibit and promote. This place. Yes, I will promote Design By Humans for my last college project before I move to university. I will be showcasing the tees I have bought over my time here on a display that I will design and make as of tomorrow. I will keep you all updated with designs, photos and so on how the production is going.

PS: The tees of you guys that I’ve bought; count yourself lucky, because I’ll showcase who designed them :) and can someone change ‘Flux’ to Againstbound’s and ‘Drifting’ to Beadler’s pleez?

32 Replies

CatPrime CatPrime Artist from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Thanks DBH, the extra tees and stickers will definitely help out ;D

AgostoFilipino AgostoFilipino Artist from Manila, Philippines

this is interesting man! the set up is so dope with striking lightning. looking forward for the final output! and the DBH llogo stickers…hope DBH will send one for free on my next purchase goodluck buddy!

Logo screenScreen paints
Made these paints myself, I also added some metallic ink in them too! Got the screens done as well.

New stuff here!
Finished lower cloudFinished logo

I’d just like to tell you all it’s now two weeks before the exhibition and the display is 80% completed :)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

nice

As of tonight it is one week until the show, and I’m glad to say everything is complete :D

melanies_felony melanies_felony Artist from Melbourne, Australia

oh wow this looks amazing- you MUST show all the photos when it’s all done. Facial retardation is hte best image tho :P

Haha, thanks :D

Well, it’s all good news! 24 hours before the show begins, everything is put up, okay, only 10 shirts could be shown due to limits in wall space, but it really does look better than I thought it would :D

thestray thestray Artist from United States

You never told us how it all went.

Ahh I did too!
http://www.designbyhumans.com/forums/show/1114986

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember