A Mad Beast

Intrepid
posted by Intrepid • 3 years ago

Hello All,
If you’ve been watching me over-exaggerate my need for the shirt A Mad Beast to be reprinted, then you know how I much I want this shirt. If you haven’t read all of my requests so far:

Reprint, Reprint, Reprint!

Still waiting for a reprint on this por favor.

REPRINT THIS NOW.

I will not stop posting until I have a copy of this shirt.

IT’S SO AWESOME I“M GONNA DIE!

Reprint Pl0x

HellDemonik said: WTB REPRINT!
This

...I don’t even know what that that means.

This shirt will get you a million dollars.
This shirt will stop police people from ticketing you.
This shirt will allow you to slam to revolving doors.
This shirt will allow you to count to infinity.
This shirt will get you laid.
This shirt can beat cerBEARus in a fight.

So my question is:
WHY THE #*&Y@ WON’T DBH REPRINT THIS!
REPRINT THIS PLEASE!

I’m sorry that it has gotten to this point, but DBH just won’t cooperate.

@DBH,
If this shirt is not reprinted and up for sale by Monday, March 21, 2011, a certain shirt-company headquarters will be receiving a certain surprise by FedEx AirMail Delivery.

To FBI, CIA, M16, Interpol, and ‘The Government’
The object is not a bomb or explosive or harmful device of any kind, so no worries. Don’t tell DBH though.

@DBH
A concerned friend came to me today. He revealed to me many problems he has been having recently and that he has thought about killing himself. After counseling him for a long while, he asked me what my secret is. Why is it that I never get depressed like him?

My answer?
Because I live with the knowledge of this shirts existence. I live, having seen it, having felt it’s glory.

Please reprint this shirt. It will bring joy upon millions. I guarantee it.

Thank you.

This is the best shirt I have seen on DBH.

I am starting a new thing; I will post a request for this to be reprinted everyday until it is reprinted. This may lead to a large streams of my avatar running down the left side of the page, but I will not stop until this shirt is reprinted.

BlindMelon said: I AM willing to drive all the way to DBH headquarters and personally ask them myself

I AM willing to drive all the way to DBH headquarters and personally throw a brick at them myself

REPRINT THIS SHIRT! IT WILL MAKE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS GO AWAY! IT’S MAGICAL!

I’ve been lagging behind on the requests so I’ma have to do a bunch later tonight, but for now:

I SCREAM
YOU SCREAM
WE ALL SCREAM
FOR A REPRINT OF THIS SHIRT
AND ICE CREAM
BUT MOSTLY THIS SHIRT

I’ve seriously been lagging behind on requests…. Today’s:

One day, Chuck Norris was very very angry at DBH. He stormed down to DBh headquarters and was destroying DBH. However, A Mad Beast, fresh out of printing, jumped out of the tee and fought him off. Chuck Norris vowed that he would return. It is of the utmost importance that this tee is reprinted as soon as possible, for the sake of DBH’s many lovers and DBH itself.

DBH, you know what you have to do.

I am considering boycotting this site until this shirt is reprinted.

DBH, you know how much I love you guys and how awesome I think you are. The fact that I would be willing to give that up clearly shows how commited I am to getting this shirt reprinted. Please, save both me and you the trouble and just reprint the shirt.

And no, that’s not a threat. That’s a promise.

Reprint this…

…Or else…

Reprint this…

…Or else…

Fact For every circle that this shirt goes unreprinted, 10 and 1/2 walruses die.

Anyways, it seems that just me and a few others (HellDominik, BlindMelon, and NiceBleed) isn’t enough, so I have created this topic to increase awareness. This is something the community needs to be informed about, the awesomeness of this shirt.

So please, join the cause. Click the thumbnail under Tagged Designs and request a reprint.

Thanks,
Intrepid.

P.S. To TheStray/Wotto/Bdubs/DBH-staff-forum-people
Sorry if this type of thread isn’t what you want using the sites bandwidth and it has to be deleted, but if you could Please Please Please leave it up for a few days before closing it I’ll give you guys all a free insert something I don’t mind giving here

24 Replies

oblivion9794 oblivion9794 Human from

i only signed up to say the shirt NEEDS a reprint!
ITS SO AWESOME and they would make soooo much money and more importantly make people sooooo happy

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

Oblivion9794 it completely correct in his statement.

How happy will this shirt make people?
sooooo happy

alchemist alchemist Artist from Manila, Philippines

REPRINT :)

Yeah Yeah Human from

I made an account here just to say, REPRINT THIS PLEASEEEE this shirt is amazing.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission