Limited Edition Tank Tops

CHANCES? 1/150,000 People at a MASSIVE FESTIVAL! UMF 13

DJ_Tsunami
posted by DJ_Tsunami • 3 years ago

So i found this guy in the front of a crazy as hell stage “Carl Cox and Friends” Stage wearing the DINO FRENZY!!! DESIGNEDBYHUMANS <3

Photobucket

10 Replies

DJ_Tsunami DJ_Tsunami Human from United States

im the one on the left btw lol

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Haha, that’s awesome.

I saw a guy at UCLA with it on, it’s a pretty popular shirt.

lol indeed! i was like WTF he was like WTF then we both took pictures lol that place is massive, 3 day event. here in miami almost no one knos about the website except few close friends, from what i know so far, hes the only person besides my friends wearing it in my area lol , i bet hes not from Mia lol

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

you know everyone in Miami?

no lol, but still, i havent seen anyone with a shirt from this community EVER till now, and im around quiet a while lool, not sayin im the only one who knows about your website but at a event that massive for me or for anyone to run into a guy thats wearing the same shirt and hes was the old version of DINO FRENZY (The best one btw) its pretty much almost! impossible ^^

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

LOL

Dino Frenzy is a popular shirt, but also one that is easy to spot from afar, I have seen someone wearing it in public too.

lol thats true too, thing was i wasnt even lookin at the crowd it happend to be that he was in front of me (you can only see the light yellow shirt lol) and as i wanted to get closer to the stage i turned around to get my camera and saw the big O DINO lol

Helldemonik Helldemonik Human from Florida, United States

Haha, thats some good stuff!!!

SteelWooly SteelWooly Artist from CALi, United States

Wow, Carl Cox is still spinning? Man,... DJ Dan is still going on the West Coast too…. It’s kinda cool to think the 40-somethings are still rocking beats out for the generations.
(I’m more of a ragga-jungle head myself,.... R.A.W.)

for real man lol, these people love doing their jobs! Carl cox + friends are beasts

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember