Limited Edition Tank Tops

Creative pics!

Intrepid
posted by Intrepid • 3 years ago

I have a suggestion for DBH. The easiest way to recieve store credit is to post a picture of yourself wearing a DBH shirt. The user is awarded $1 store credit for each picture. But how about awarding each user $2 or $3 store credit for CREATIVE pictures? Pictures that feature the user doing something special in the pic. Whether they get props or edit their picture, if they do something creative with the picture they get a little extra store credit!

While DBH considers this I’d love to see what you guys can do with your pics. I’ll post some examples as well.

7 Replies

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

Karyn2002 Karyn2002 Human from

I think this should really go in the suggestion thread, but I see a couple of problems with this idea.

1. It requires there to be a definition of “creative” (since creativity is subjective) – and I think that will cause more problems than its worth. People will submit “creative” photos that aren’t considered “creative” by DBH staff, and it’s like “ok, why ISN’T this creative? Give me some guidelines! If what I did ISN’T creative, what the hell is?” That opens up a can of worms that I think is unnecessary.

2. I suspect the staff spends little time verifying uploaded photos, just making sure that the photo you’re uploading isn’t indecent and is the shirt you’re saying it is. To do this, some sort of “creative” guidelines are going to have to be created (even if internally) and then staffers are going to have to spend time figuring out whether or not the photos fit.

Personally, I think having a “check out my creative pictures” here or on the DBH flikr’s a better idea.

OmegaMan5000 OmegaMan5000 Artist from United States

@Intrepid: even if this idea doesn’t catch on at DBH, artists love fan pics like this and even if it doesn’t score you any DBH dollars it’ll probably score you cool points with some of them.

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

I think these are kinda like what you’re talking about =D

lol… I’ll be waiting for payment…

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Haha, I like that sorrow skies pic eembach. That’s what that design is called right?

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Old pic

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States
thestray said: Haha, I like that sorrow skies pic eembach. That’s what that design is called right?

Yeah Sorrow Skies is right, one of my favorite tees, but then again, all my tees are my favorite lol.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember