Jimiyo, The Detail Master - Artist Interview

DBHstaff
posted by DBHstaff • 3 years ago

12 Replies

cbass99 cbass99 Artist from California, United States

Class act. Jimiyo is one of the best. Nice interview.

AndrewHainesArt AndrewHainesArt Artist from United States

Good read

jimiyo jimiyo Artist from United States

Old interview! That girl that I moved to WA for, well, after 2 years, we didn’t work out. I’m back in the South now. C’est la vie. Though I am sad she was not the one, as Max Ehrmann says, “Love is as perennial as the grass.”

I’m still rockin it at Teefury though. We just had our 3rd birthday, and we are bangin. We hit 100,000 visitors in one day a few months ago. Not to tweet my own horn, the first two times were when my designs were showcased. The secret? Self promotion and contacting key bloggers and letting them know about your designs on sale. Art is key, but so is putting your work out there and letting people know.

Anyways, thanks for the redux.

dandingeroz dandingeroz Artist from Philippines

“Art is key, but so is putting your work out there and letting people know.” wow very nice interview sir!
amazing artist!!!!!!!!!

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

Ur the man! Great artist! Goodluck n wishd u all the best at TF!

rejagalu rejagalu Artist from Surabaya, Indonesia

I started join DBH after seeing your amazing works here Sir, thanks a lot for the inspirations.
long live Jimiyo the greatest artist!!!

robniel robniel Artist from

nice interview..

dzeri29 dzeri29 Artist from Manila, Philippines

one of my fave artist in t-shirt industy, goodluck & congrats to TF!
great interview sir wotto.

animabase animabase Artist from Korea, Republic of

Cool interview

pduff pduff Human from Washington, United States

It’s inspiring to read about artists who take the bull by the horns and make art work in their lives. I’m trying to teach my 16 year old artist daughter that she has to get her work out into the world, try new things, enter contests, etc. to see where she can go with her drawings. We made her first entry to DBH and I’m hoping some constructive feedback gives her a little push and inspiration.

radiomode radiomode Artist from Indonesia

In my mind, I always imagine you live alone in a lodge on a mountain, with hudreds of cats and couple of cattle. Somehow you managed to find broadband internet in the mountain, doing design work at night while farming in the morning…

eligo eligo Artist from Switzerland

thanks for the interview. i like your story about the cat who saved your life. :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember